02. Somebody's Sonfile_download
Tiwa Savage ft Brandy
04. Don't Gofile_download
Skrillex ft Justin Beiber & Don Tolliver
05. Essence (Remix)file_download
Wizkid ft Justin Bieber & Tems
06. Bloody Samaritanfile_download
08. My Darlingfile_download
Omawunmi ft Waje
Lizzo ft Cardi B
10. Only Fanzfile_download
Sean Paul ft Ty Dolla $ign
12. Fashion Killerfile_download
14. Les Kor Betfile_download
H! Entertainment & Promotions presents the eighteenth installment of its monthly Top 10 countdown!
What are the songs making rounds on your playlist?
HEP has selected the best 10 songs from hundreds of releases buzzing right now — plus an extra three bonus tracks credited under ‘HEP RECO’ (formerly HEP PICKS) and HEP’s signature intro & outro. We believe this 15-tracks playlist is worth listening to as the fifth edition of the year 2021 (August).
We’re sharing what our music critic team believes should be making rounds on all playlists across the world.
PS: All songs on the playlist can only be streamed (with full quality) on our website, but will only be available for download through the digital links we’ve attached to each songs.
Head below to see what we have crafted for you!
TOP 10 SONGS OF THE MOMENT
10. Burna Boy – Question ft Don Jazzy: Self-styled African Giant linked up with Don Jazzy on this mid-tempo track they call “Question”. The song was released in preparation of Burna Boy’s headline show at the prestigious O2 Arena, London.
9. Sean Paul – Only Fanz ft Ty Dolla $ign: American rappers, Sean Paul and Ty Dolla $ign create a new release for your listening pleasure, an impressive record titled “Only Fanz”.
8. Lizzo – Rumour ft Cardi B: Lizzo calls on the services of Cardi B on this new track they call “Rumour”. She addressed a lot of things in the song.
7. Omawunmi – My Darling ft Waje: The female powerhouse delivered a fantastic music on “My Darling”. This is one record you will enjoy.
6. Oxlade -Ojuju: Oxlade proved yet again that he still has alot of music in his closet on his recently released album. However, one of the stand-out tracks off the project is “Ojuju”, a song we believe will capture your attention.
5. Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan: This track is arguably the best song off the “19 & Dangerous” album and it appears a lot of people also share this opinion considering the number of challenge entries we’ve seen on social media.
4. Wizkid – Essence Remix ft Justin Beiber & Tems: Canadian-American singer, Justin Bieber blessed an-already-top-music which originally featured Tems, with his own verse and he did impressively well.
3. Skrillex – Don’t Go ft Justin Beiber & Don Toliver:Multi talented American singer and songwriter, Skrillex comes through with yet another hit track titled “Don’t Go“. This song is an impressive track that will surely be worth a place on your playlist if you are a lover of good music.
2. Kizz Daniel – Lie: Staying true to his melody and rhythmic sound, Kizz Daniel delivers the perfect love song for the summer. Vado gives us yet another mid-tempo love song that can be bopped even in the club – a perfect summer song! Starting off with the reassuring voice of Kizz Daniel singing ‘Everybody know say me I no Dey lie’ in a rather affirmative tone and almost in acapella. Followed immediately by characteristic afro-soul synths and chord progressions, when mixed with his sonorous melody, gives you all the chills a love song should give.
1. Tiwa Savage – Somebody’s Son ft Brandy: “Somebody’s Son” by Tiwa Savage featuring Brandy is off Tiwa’s newly released Water & Garri EP. Water & Garri mashes together sounds and styles with global collaborators and her own heartfelt style. On “Somebody’s Son”, she ruminates on a love to come alongside US singer Brandy who delivered well even in the Yoruba language.
***** HEP RECO ******
1. Oxlade – More: The DJ Coublon–produced song, “More” is lifted from his newly released extended play project named, “Eclipse”. Alongside, “Ojuju”, ‘More’ is one of the stand-out tracks off the project you’d really have on replay
2. Ayra Starr – Fashion Killer: Off her “19 & Dangerous” album is this interesting piece of lyrics coined to become ‘Fashion Killer’. This is one of the stand-out tracks off the album.
3. PituHills – Les Kor Bet: The Disco-Boy Entertainment act is hitting hard on being heard, and ‘Les Kor Bet’ is just yet another effort to further increase his chances. Noteworthy, the new offering is an upgrade to his 2021 debut, “Shigege”, so you’d most likely love this better.