Top 10 Songs Of The Moment
H! Entertainment & Promotions presents the sixth installment of its monthly Top 10 countdown!
What are the songs making rounds on your playlist?
HEP has selected the best 10 songs from hundreds of releases buzzing right now, plus an extra three bonus tracks credited under ‘HEP RECO’ (formerly HEP PICKS). We believe this 13-tracks playlist is worth listening to in the new month as June 2020 edition.
We’re sharing what our music critic team believes should be making rounds on all playlists across the world.
PS: All songs on the playlist can only be streamed (with full quality) on our website, but will only be available for download through the digital links we’ve attached to each songs.
Head below to see what we have crafted for you!
TOP 10 SONGS OF THE MOMENT
10. Kizz Daniel – Boys Are Bad: Aside “Ada” which seems to be the lead single from the “King Of Love” EP, Kizz Daniel’s ‘Boys Are Bad’ is one of the top tracks off the project. Making its official debut on our countdown, it peaks at number 10.
9. Reminisce ft Fireboy DML – Oganranya – It’s been a while we heard new music from Reminisce, but he halted that hot thirst for new material with the release of his new EP “Vibes & Inshallah”. One of the most trending tracks off the project, “Oganranya” featuring YBNL sensation, Fireboy DML, is making its debut on number 9.
8. Wizkid ft H.E.R – Smile – Lifted from his forthcoming album release, ‘Made In Lagos’, Wizkid teamed up with American songstress, H.E.R on the song “Smile”. It debuts on number 8 on our countdown.
7. Kizz Daniel – Ada: Debuted last month on number 1 in the June edition, it has however dropped down to number 7. The song which came with its own custom dance steps has been disturbing charts since release.
6. Little Mix – Holiday: The Pop quad unboxed their new single “Holiday” which serves as the latest taste of their upcoming sixth studio album.Following on the heels of UK top 10 ‘Break Up Song,’ the track was penned by members Jade, Perrie, and Leigh-Anne alongside longtime collaborator Kamille (who also co-produced the track with Goldfingers). It debuts on number 6
5. Mayorkun ft Davido – Betty Butter: Davido joined his label artiste, Mayorkun on this new trending jam they call “Betty Butter”. The new Mayorkun jams debuts on number 5 with strong hopes of retaining the spot next month.
4. Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love: Tiwa Savage rolled out a new single few weeks ago which served as her 2020 debut following the late 2019 efforts ‘Owo Mi Da’ and ‘Attention.’ She makes her debut on number 4 with the Afrobeat and pop sound on our countdown.
3. DJ Khaled ft Drake – Popstar: DJ Khaled called on the service of his long time collaborator, Drake on “Popstar”. The song (alongside Greece) comes as the first offerings from the Disc Jockey’s soon-to-be-released 12th album, ‘Khaled Khaled’ — the follow-up to 2019’s father of Asahd’. ‘Popstar’ debuts on number 3.
2. Rema – Woman: Teaming up with his hitmaker, Ozedikus and Altims, Rema rolled out a brand new record which has since released, became an anthem to good music lovers across the world. One of the big names who seems to have fell in love with the song is Manchester United’s Paul Pogba who was captured vibing to the song. ‘Woman’ debuts on number 2 on our countdown.
1. Adekunle Gold Ft Nailah Blackman – AG Baby: It appears almost of his releases make it to our countdown, that’s probably because he dishes only good music! Lifted from his forthcoming EP, ‘Afro Pop Vol. 1’ Adekunle teams up with Trinidadian young music diva, Nailah Blackman, to serve us this beautiful music. It debuts on number 1 on our countdown.
***** HEP RECO ******
1. Fiokee ft Simi & Oxlade – Koni Koni: No.1 Afrobeats Recording Guitarist, Fiokee comes through yet again with another infectious tune featuring Simi and Oxlade delivered on a DJ Coublon-produced beat. The musical interpretation of this song by Fiokeee will endear into your hearts and soothing your nerves. “Koni Koni” talks about Love that not true, sincere and straight forward. Simi sings about been a multi-millionaire if she had charge her boy lover for the lies he tells. His mischievous acts and unfaithful movements. Oxlade Mr Melody talks about a girl that wants to be cage him with love and take advantage.
2. Taylor Swift – Cardigan: Accompanied by the release of her project written and recorded during lockdown, “Cardigan” is the lead single from Taylor Swift’s eighth studio album, ‘Folklore’.
3. Lady Gaga ft Ariana Grande – Rain On Me: Off her recently released studio album, ‘Chromatica’, Lady Gaga tapped chart-topping artiste Ariana Grande on the record “Rain On Me”. The song which is a pairing of two Pop’s most potent forces, is already climbing it’s way up on the official music charts
This post currently has no comments.